Traktor S3 with Virtual dj

Options
Max Heinze
Max Heinze Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Hello my S3 dont work on the Mic and Line in input.

Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,373 Expert
    Options

Probably something you need to ask Virtual DJ about.

Does the software have access to the microphone.

• Max Heinze
    Options

No it shows error on the routpath. The decks and the rest of the controller is working

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,373 Expert
    Options

And what error does it show?

• Max Heinze
    Options

Only error. In the popup window at the connection of the controller it shows. Cannt not initialise souncard, but the master snd headphones is working. I showed for the driver put the S3 has none

• Max Heinze
    Options

The mic and Line-in can not dedectet in the s3 soondcard

• C. Magic
    C. Magic Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Is there a better way to make virtual DJ work with the tractor kontrol S4 so what's on the screen links up with what you're doing on the controller. Especially in four channels. Another reason I like using virtual DJ as opposed to Tractor, which I also like but, the "key mixing" feature doesn't seem to work as well in Tracktor. I have tried using key mixing in tractor but it doesn't give you alternate keys that also match the exact key when mixing. And in tractor sometimes when you try to key mix and you look for additional matching keys it takes you out of your crate into your collection which takes you out of the mix and breaks your concentration and your ability to find the tracks in the original crate which you have to go all the way back to in order to continue your mix.