What instruments *aren't* included with K14CE?

Options
ThatAdamGuy
ThatAdamGuy Member Posts: 8 Member

Just bought an upgrade to K14CE (woo hoo!) and got the expected $25 voucher.

Assuming / hoping I can use it during this Summer of Sale, I'm trying to figure out what instruments aren't included in K14CE. So far I've identified Valves and Duet. Any others?

I tried searching Google and of course NI's site for this but came up empty :(

Thanks in advance for clue'ing me in!

Best Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,291 Expert
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

EDIT: updated with the new releases

Instruments

Sway

Vocal colors

Icon bass

Feel it

Utopia

Schema: Dark

Karriem Riggins drums

Valves

Duets

Traktor Pro

Maschine (you can’t have it without owning the HW)

Expansions

Hazy Days

Higher Place

Rare Vibrations

Borough Chops

• LostInFoundation
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

I perfectly agree with you, cause I don’t know how MANY vouchers I let expire by owning practically EVERYTHING NI produces (many, MANY HW controllers, Komplete bigger packs from many years,…). So, my problem is not only the voucher not being usable on products already discounted, but even having a product to chose that I don’t already own.

And the few times I asked if something could be done in this regard, they answered that the shop doesn’t allow it (like if the rules for the shop aren’t made by them)

As I already said, being a loyal NI customer is in some way counterproductive (see also buying new HWs versions and having to pay the same price even if we already own all the bundled softwares)

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

EDIT: updated with the new releases

Instruments

Sway

Vocal colors

Icon bass

Feel it

Utopia

Schema: Dark

Karriem Riggins drums

Valves

Duets

Traktor Pro

Maschine (you can’t have it without owning the HW)

Expansions

Hazy Days

Higher Place

Rare Vibrations

Borough Chops

• ThatAdamGuy
    Options

Hey @LostInFoundation, thank you so much for the really quick and helpful reply; really appreciate it :-).

Now to start listening to some of the options and decide! Er, since it's 5:13am here, first go to bed, get some sleep, THEN listen and decide :D

• LostInFoundation
    edited May 2023
    Options

You’re welcome.

Be aware that not on all these instruments you’ll be able to use your voucher during Summer of Sound. On the ones that are already on offer you can’t use the voucher

• ThatAdamGuy
    Options

Ah <sigh>. I had somehow forgotten about that, but now that indeed reminds me why I've never used any of the vouchers I've gotten from NI. Really unfortunate how they place that limitation on it, even, er, especially for those of us who just forked over a bunch of money for the Collector's Edition :-(.

Not your fault, @LostInFoundation, so apologies if that comes across as shooting the messenger.

But I'm honestly disappointed in NI and bummed about their decision to not either make the $25 voucher good on anything OR offer something a bit more useful ($50+) on full-priced items :-(.

• LostInFoundation
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

I perfectly agree with you, cause I don’t know how MANY vouchers I let expire by owning practically EVERYTHING NI produces (many, MANY HW controllers, Komplete bigger packs from many years,…). So, my problem is not only the voucher not being usable on products already discounted, but even having a product to chose that I don’t already own.

And the few times I asked if something could be done in this regard, they answered that the shop doesn’t allow it (like if the rules for the shop aren’t made by them)

As I already said, being a loyal NI customer is in some way counterproductive (see also buying new HWs versions and having to pay the same price even if we already own all the bundled softwares)

• LostInFoundation
    Options

…and now we have to add the new Sway instrument and Hazy days Expansion to the list