cost?

thanks For your answers.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,116 Expert
    Answer ✓

Komplete is not OS bound, so you can indeed just download all your instruments again at no additional cost.

See also: On How Many Computers Can I Activate My Native Instruments Product?

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

You may install it (use it) on up to three computers, under the condition you use it at given moment just on one computer.

As Monochrome wrote, you may install it on the both Win and Mac. Some people do use it even on Linux some way....

• Djeser
    Djeser Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Thank you very much!

• Frickin
    Frickin Member Posts: 4 Member

This thread was as close as I could find to my question, so I'll piggyback. I'm investigating leaving Mac for PC in music production. Assuming the three-computer limitation is adhered to, should I be able to install and use Kontakt and Komplete 13 Ultimate on a PC platform? I plan to run Digital Performer, if that matters. It seems so, but I thought I'd better verify. Also, does Native Access work the same way with PC? That would be convenient. Thanks in advance.

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,097 mod

The licence limitation is three machines. However, I've been installing Komplete on new/upgraded PCs and laptop/mac for years now and I've never had any problems with licence counts being exceeded during installation. That's for NI software, some of the newer stuff like iZotope and Plugin Alliance has different authorization schemes which do limit usage.

-- Mike

• Frickin
    Frickin Member Posts: 4 Member

Thanks, Mike, I appreciate the quick response. I'll make a point to de-authorize any machines I decommission since I can't imagine topping three working machines with installs. I was really just making sure all my purchases would work on PC without having to buy again or upgrade or something similar, that they are truly bi-platform, but it sounds like no problem with NI or Izotope, and I think with Realvox stuff, too, so I think I"m good to go. Onward, as they say.