Maschine + and Logic Pro

renek(a)
renek(a) Member Posts: 24 Member

I saw a video that shows how to connect Maschine MK3 to Logic Pro (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwgkDbeLRgc). The video is for Maschine MK3.

I tried to follow the video, but it only half worked... the Maschine Plus pads play behind Logic Pro and the pattern import from Maschine Plus does not work. In Logic Pro I found only the Plugin Maschine MK3 and not Maschine +. Is there not a solution for Maschine Plus?

The solutions are never simple!!! Merci renek(a)

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,258 Expert
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

Ok. I watched the video (tous compris, je parle français).

What you want to do is to use Maschine plug-in (software) in Logic and Maschine+ to control them (not Maschine+ in midi mode).

To achieve this and then follow your tutorial, you need to put Maschine+ in controller mode (so it become exactly as a MK3).

To do this:

1) First of all you have to turn on your Maschine+ (NOT yet connected to the computer!)

2) Now plug the usb cable in Maschine+ and the computer

3) Let’s put it into controller mode. In this order: Settings button, System tab, Controller button

Once Maschine+ is in this mode and controlling Maschine software, you can follow your tutorial

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023

Is your Maschine+ set firstly in controller mode and then in midi mode?

There is no Maschine MK3 nor Maschine+ plug-in. The plug-in is for the Maschine software, which can be controlled by MK3 or +

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

Ok. I watched the video (tous compris, je parle français).

What you want to do is to use Maschine plug-in (software) in Logic and Maschine+ to control them (not Maschine+ in midi mode).

To achieve this and then follow your tutorial, you need to put Maschine+ in controller mode (so it become exactly as a MK3).

To do this:

1) First of all you have to turn on your Maschine+ (NOT yet connected to the computer!)

2) Now plug the usb cable in Maschine+ and the computer

3) Let’s put it into controller mode. In this order: Settings button, System tab, Controller button

Once Maschine+ is in this mode and controlling Maschine software, you can follow your tutorial

• renek(a)
    renek(a) Member Posts: 24 Member

Thanks a lot LostInFondation... now it's working... I need exercise to master it well... renek(a) ^_^

• LostInFoundation

You’re welcome. Happy to help