S4 MK3 - sync of master and booth... are not on top of each other!

Cashtoyo
Cashtoyo Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi all!

Zu erst... No professional! But music is a feeling!!!

Ich versuche gerade über sämtliche Einstellungen in den Preferences von Traktor den Master (dahinter liegen einige passive, hinter Verstärker und Endstufe) und dem booth (aktive Pioneer VM50) zu syncen und bekomme es nicht hin. Zwischen beiden Ebenen ist ein Versatz, der echt für den ... ist...

Von euch hat bestimmt jemand ne schnelle Antwort die auch passt!! ;-)

many THX!!!

Life is for sharing - Toyo!

I'm currently trying to sync the master (there are some passive ones behind the amplifier and power amp) and the booth (active Pioneer VM50) via all the settings in the Traktor preferences and I can't get it right. Between the two planes there is an offset that is genuine for the ... is ...

Someone of you has determined ne quick answer that also fits! ;-)

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,053 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

first, please use a translator next time, the forum is english only. Master and Booth out are always in sync on the output, so there must be some electronics introduce a latency. You could now use a delay to compensate but then your Headphones would be off to both systems. Do you know what speakers are behind? I would guess the VM50. You could play a click and try to hear what speakers are late. Or is it a physical delay, means the PA is far away?

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,053 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

first, please use a translator next time, the forum is english only. Master and Booth out are always in sync on the output, so there must be some electronics introduce a latency. You could now use a delay to compensate but then your Headphones would be off to both systems. Do you know what speakers are behind? I would guess the VM50. You could play a click and try to hear what speakers are late. Or is it a physical delay, means the PA is far away?