I updated the firmware on Maschine studio and after switching off it now does not turn on at all, i.

AndrM
AndrM Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I updated the firmware on Maschine studio and after switching off it now does not turn on at all, i.e. the screens do not light up and are not detected, although everything went without errors and worked until the first power outage, sometimes the swing LED lights up weakly after switching on and that's it ... what to do???

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    Answer ✓

@Balpharoge If the Maschine controller does not light up at all, it's usually the sign of a hardware failure. If it does light up but gets stuck on the Maschine screen, then you should go through these steps: My MASCHINE Controller Does Not Start

If that does not work out, the ultimate test is to try the Maschine Studio with another computer, if the issue is the same, it's most probably a hardware failure and you should get in touch with our Hardware service: https://bit.ly/NISupport_Hardware

Answers

• Kahtnipp
    Kahtnipp Member Posts: 10 Member

This probably isn't the issue but something is telling me to suggest that you replace the USB cable. Mine has been giving me issues lately and if it's the original that came with Studio, it's probably had it's fair share of use.

• Jeremy_NI

@AndrM That does not look too good. Have you tried a different USB cable, another USB port in your computer and on anpother computer?

• Balpharoge
    Balpharoge Member Posts: 8 Newcomer

I faced with exactly the same problem. Disassembled my Studio and checked the power and power source and does not find any problems with it. It seems that the problem have a program root. Did you find any means to fix that?

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@Balpharoge If the Maschine controller does not light up at all, it's usually the sign of a hardware failure. If it does light up but gets stuck on the Maschine screen, then you should go through these steps: My MASCHINE Controller Does Not Start

If that does not work out, the ultimate test is to try the Maschine Studio with another computer, if the issue is the same, it's most probably a hardware failure and you should get in touch with our Hardware service: https://bit.ly/NISupport_Hardware