Maschine + Audio Issue in standalone only

Midi Ocher
Midi Ocher Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hello fellows!

my Maschine + works perfectly in controller mode. The left and right outputs, as well as the headphones) work without an issue.

however, when in standalone mode, only the right speaker and the right side of the headphones work.

yes, I use the same speakers, headphones and cables in both instances to no avail.

I’m not an expert but this seems more of a software issue rather than a blown component inside, but I could be wrong.

Has anyone experienced this? How can I fix it? What do you recommend?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• darkwaves
    darkwaves Member Posts: 342 Guru
    Answer ✓

Can you confirm out 1 L is "internal out 0", out 1 R is "internal out 1", out 2 L is "internal out 2" and out 2 R is "internal out 3"?

• Midi Ocher
    Answer ✓

Darkwaves, thank you so much for looking into this but I did a factory reset prior to reading your post and the issue went away. As far as I know, all audio and routing was set up properly.

Thank you again.

Answers

• darkwaves

Make sure your audio connections are setup properly. Settings > Audio > arrow over to the right until you see the output routing.

• Midi Ocher
    edited April 2023

Thanks for the response. I’ve done that already but the issue remains. When I’m standalone mode there is only one setting to change and that is to either split out the main and the headphones audio into channels 1,2,3, and 4 or not. That’s it. By the way, my Maschine has the latest update.

• darkwaves
    Answer ✓

Can you confirm out 1 L is "internal out 0", out 1 R is "internal out 1", out 2 L is "internal out 2" and out 2 R is "internal out 3"?

• Midi Ocher
    Answer ✓

Darkwaves, thank you so much for looking into this but I did a factory reset prior to reading your post and the issue went away. As far as I know, all audio and routing was set up properly.

Thank you again.