Self-gain doubt

RaHulk DJ
RaHulk DJ Member Posts: 63 Helper

Sorry for asking something so simple. When is the Auto-gain showing, when is it blue or orange?

I return to apologize, but in the manual that I have in Spanish it is not clear to me.

thank you so much.

Best Answer

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,660 mod
    Answer ✓

@RaHulk DJ : Orange = AutoGain [-12dB to +12dB], Blue = Gain [-oodB to +12dB].

Answers

• Sûlherokhh

You can switch the view by clicking on the blue/green dot. The view allows you to manipulate either gain or autogain, but not both at the same time (unless you map both commands to a single or several controls).

If there is NO dot, then auto-gain boost for tracks has been deactivated and you can only adjust gain.

• RaHulk DJ

Thanks, I know that, what I don't quite understand which one in the manual is what mode is each one? What mode is orange and what mode is blue? I think that with the blue know it is when the automatic gain is on and when it is in orange it is the manual gain. But the Spanish translation that I have of the manual is somewhat confusing and I get lost.

Thanks for your time and attention.

• Sûlherokhh
    Answer ✓

@RaHulk DJ : Orange = AutoGain [-12dB to +12dB], Blue = Gain [-oodB to +12dB].

• RaHulk DJ

Thank you very much, I was understanding it backwards, I thought that the self-gain was the blue one, but when doing tests it did not add up.

I appreciate your patience and help.

Excuse my English, I only speak Spanish and I use Google translate.