Flair effect plugin black spot

Options

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,299 Expert
    edited May 2023
    Options

Unluckily, when a good willing person like Jeremy says that a team is looking at issues or bugs it means all and nothing. He moves fast to try to reassure us and get the useful informations, but we can’t say the same of the teams that actually have to do the work.

They are frankly too slow in fixing problems. We the users expect that if something works bad in a program, this would be addressed immediately. For them, making people wait 2-3 months before something is fixed seems normal. and IF it gets fixed at all. And I can’t understand how their bosses accept workers to behave like this. In my job, if I have to do a work and I take all the time in the world to do it when I want and I make the customers get angry, I’ll be fired in one week. Or, if the problem as I suspect are the bosses asking an underemployed team to do too much work, workers should complain and make the company hire new people. In any case the users don’t get what they paid for: programs that are working as advertised (or get fixed in case of problems)

This is the reason I’m still on the fence about updating my Komplete collectors bundle: I would love to have a couple of instruments I’m interested into, but not knowing if they will work as expected and specially giving money to a company that behaves like this doesn’t seem right to me. It’s like if we are legitimating their behaviors. Like “we can do what we want and even work bad, you will buy from us anyway”

Maybe we should start to tell them “ehi, I buy your programs but I’ll pay you in 2-3 months” to see if they would be happy. Or if they work but the salary will be given to them “in 2-3 months”…

• aidenstunes
    aidenstunes Member Posts: 165 Advisor
    Options

Same here, This post is quite an old one. Please, at least give us some sort of an update from the team.

@Jeremy_NI

• LostInFoundation
    edited May 2023
    Options

The point is that the forum guys are not the problem. They get lied to too. It will be an “An official statement on the subject is coming soon” that someone from the teams gives them lying to them too. And then some other months will pass by…with the risk that the “official statement” will be a lie too…

• LostInFoundation
    Options

Only one thing could change the situation (but it will never happen): we the users UNITING and not buying anything from them for one month and telling them “NOW you change your behaviors towards your customers or your customers will change company”

Maybe like this the message will reach the big bosses up there…

• Sadturation
    Sadturation Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Hi guys!

I am the guy who created this post since 22 March.the answer I got is they don’t have a plan when the issue is going to be fixed. Unfortunately this is the answer I got from NI. I am very disappointed too..

• LostInFoundation
    Options

Answer them “I don’t have a plan if I will buy anything else from you”…

• aidenstunes
    aidenstunes Member Posts: 165 Advisor
    Options

NI takes their time. Money means much more than customers to them, and it used to be the complete opposite a few months back, not sure what happened, but it seems like they lost their motivation. Oh and if you ever complain too much in public, you might get a warning or worse - banned from the forum. I miss the kind human response of the live chat staff, and the generous staff that replied by Email. Something really bad is happening. Although NI do take awesome steps forward here and there, it's still a ridiculously slow progress, and NI refuse to listen to feedbacks and improve accordingly.

• LostInFoundation
    edited June 2023
    Options
  • metrosuperstar
    metrosuperstar Member Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Same issue here, Win 11, both vst2 and vst3, in all my DAWs and Komplete Kontrol.

Version 1.3.1

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

I forgot to mention this a few weeks ago. The bug is filed under the reference FXF-2457. It's in the hand of the developers and we don't have a date for a fix at the moment.

• 7tm
    7tm Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

5 months and still no fix, it makes me sad, what has become of native instruments. it feels like a lost company run with little soul

• G_Major
    G_Major Member Posts: 12 Member
    Options

November and black rectangle still there, meaning no one is working on this bug...

At least, how can I download a previous version where everything was going ok? Thanks.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@G_Major Yes, unfortunately, there was no advancement on this bug, pinged the responsible team about it once more. In the meantime, here are installers for the previous versions (for Mac & Windows): FLAIR 1.3.0

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Hey all, the bug is being worked on and there should be an update soon, I don't have an ETA yet but wanted to let you know we're working on it, finally!

• Jamie Hunter
    Jamie Hunter Member Posts: 28 Member
    Options

Not bad only took 7 months to start work on it, can we presume it will be fixed in another 7 months? I reported this bug along with others in March.