Reloop Terminal Mix 4

Good Day,

I own a Terminal Mix 4 which came out about the same time as the S4 MK2.

I downloaded the V1 Mapping and installed it however, there is no output to the cue.

On other devices I see ports 1-8 or so and with mine there is just a L & R. I am not a S#$^$&O fan and this software is function so does anyone have a correct mapping for this controller or instructions on how I can map it appropriately.

Thanks in Advance...

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,040 mod

Hello,.

have you installed the asio driver and activated it in the settings?

• Ghostmirage
    Ghostmirage Member Posts: 3 Member

Uwe303,

I have it hooked up to a iMac so the windows driver shouldn’t be needed, correct?

• Uwe303

Yes, then it should not be needed, you maybe can check in the system sound settings if you see 2 stereo outs.

• Ghostmirage
    Ghostmirage Member Posts: 3 Member

Yes and instead of multiple channels there are only 2, instead of 4 although it’s a 4 channel mixer. It’s not seeing the other 2 channels.

• Uwe303
    edited March 2023

strange, there are no mac drivers so i guess it should be working right out of the box with mac and core audio. I´m not a mac user myself so unfortunately can´t help you further. Can you make a picture from the "audio devices" page. And if you are on that page and select the reloop audio device, can you change the "format" to "4 channel" instead of "2 channel" on the right side?