I am having trouble obtaining the Ableton lite Daw licence serial number not sent .

GTTB
GTTB Member Posts: 2 Member
edited February 2023 in Other Software & Hardware

I have requested help via NI support but have had no luck - their reply just points me to request a licence via the link sent, which I have already tried. Sorry, 😑 Q is a bit dull.

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

Check your NI Account "My Products and Serials" page... look at the bottom for "Third Party Products"

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

Check your NI Account "My Products and Serials" page... look at the bottom for "Third Party Products"

• GTTB
    GTTB Member Posts: 2 Member

I am new to all this - I went through the Ableton website after I contacted you -they needed proof of purchase for my NI gear and they then sent through the serial number. Took me 3 weeks to work this out. Thanks for helping me. I have spent years standing in front of the mic with Engineers doing all the hard work for me. Learning how to do it myself might take me awhile. Thanks again for the swift response.

• roman_brisker
    roman_brisker Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi, I am having the same problem. I purchased 2 NI products and cannot find the license key for Ableton Lite. Tried the following:

1. Email link - dose not work (says item not found)
    2. At my products, serials and downloads (NI website) - no such section "Third Party Products"

Please help

• Atamatokabe
    Atamatokabe Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I'm having a similar issue with the following.

1. After putting my product serial into Native Access I never received a email for Ableton or any confirmation for registering my audio interface.
    2. I having trouble getting in contact with support to fix the issue

I would appreciate some help on how I can get access to Ableton Lite