Where do I install the Blocks user library presets I downloaded?

Sam Abate
Sam Abate Member Posts: 2 Member

This is a question I need answered so I can use my Blocks user library downloads. I downloaded several Reaktor Blocks user library presets including whole compressed folders various formats of file and I need to know what folders to copy the non standard format files to so I can load my blocks / ensembles / racks and / snapshots etc. I already know I need to install the .ens files to /Documents/Native Instruments/Reaktor 6/Ensembles/ and the .ism files to /Documents/Native Instruments/Reaktor 6/Blocks but how about the .nksf rack files? Where do those go? Also how about the several categories of "Reaktor Macro" files in the named .mdl where do those go? They're currently in my "Bento Box" .ens download folder I unzipped from the user library. In general can all the extra's that come in the same folder as standard formats be put in the .ens or .ism folders or do they belong in Prime or Core?

Best Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    Answer ✓

There is no need to install Blocks you can copy them.

On pc in C:\Users\your name\Documents\Native Instruments\Reaktor 6

• Paule
    Answer ✓

I'm on PC and use separate pathes:

The first screen are downloads from the user library and my own projects

The second one are collected things over the years and own devs.

Answers

• Paule
    Answer ✓

There is no need to install Blocks you can copy them.

On pc in C:\Users\your name\Documents\Native Instruments\Reaktor 6

• Sam Abate
    Sam Abate Member Posts: 2 Member

By install I meant copy but there are files other than the standard .ism and .ens files such as .nkfs and .mdl and .ssf, etc. Where do I copy the extra format to? I know I can try the "core" sub folder or contain the extra files in their original folders. Do ALL the Blocks files go in the Blocks directory? I am using macOS Ventura 13.2.

• Paule
    Answer ✓

I'm on PC and use separate pathes:

The first screen are downloads from the user library and my own projects

The second one are collected things over the years and own devs.