Komplete Now Instruments and Plugins not working properly

salty moon
salty moon Member Posts: 1 Member
edited February 2023 in Native Access

I am using Komplete Now on Mac. I am on month 3 of my subscription and suddenly when I try to use the instruments or plugins included in Komplete Now, it tells me my subscription is expired, even though it just charged my account and renewed, and shows as active in my account. Native Access is fully updated. Is this because NI is cycling plugins and instruments or is there an issue with it not registering my subscription all of the sudden?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Andreas_NI
    Andreas_NI Customer Care Posts: 30 mod
    Answer ✓

Hi there,

thank you for getting in touch. If your products are activated as full version in Native Access, but require activation in your DAW, it is most likely that you have a file handling issue. Either you have moved, transfered copied or duplicated installation locations and your DAW are not seeing the correct ones. Usually, closing your DAW and reinstalling with Native Access and then re-opening your DAW and hitting rescan in your plug-in manager should be sufficient.

Let us know how you get along

Answers

• Andreas_NI
    Andreas_NI Customer Care Posts: 30 mod
    Answer ✓

Hi there,

thank you for getting in touch. If your products are activated as full version in Native Access, but require activation in your DAW, it is most likely that you have a file handling issue. Either you have moved, transfered copied or duplicated installation locations and your DAW are not seeing the correct ones. Usually, closing your DAW and reinstalling with Native Access and then re-opening your DAW and hitting rescan in your plug-in manager should be sufficient.

Let us know how you get along