Kontakt Factory Selection 1.4.2 demo mode . M+
I've been trying to solve the mystery for two months now. Let's figure it out together, because after the next update, this can happen to anyone. System 188.8.131.52 M.V. 2.16.1(R0) FW 0.1.9 .
I contacted support for the second time, I'm still waiting for an answer.
1. My Kontakt Factory Selection 1.4.2 library behaves like it is not registered. When loading the instrument, the sound disappears after an hour. When loading a project with these tools, there is no sound. The image of the tools is the same. Compared to Retro Machines mk2 , this is also a Kontakt library. The tool is loaded, there is a library name, a tool name and a library image. Projects open with sound, the sound does not disappear. On the sd card in the library folder there is a .metadata file with a serial number.
2. In Native Access Kontakt Factory Selection 1.4.2 I don't have , in my account either . There is nothing on the sd card related to Kontakt Factory Selection 1.4.2 . What could be the reason ?
There’s a problem with your Maschine+ registration.
Happened to several people in the past, just search these and the old forum threads about M+ registrations.
Solution: Contact support and request they fix or reset your M+ and/or Kontakt registration. One reason could be a confusion with an earlier Kontakt Factory Selection Library or full license in your account. Something like that happened to M+ users with an existing full Reaktor license: Reaktor would not load properly anymore when opening projects.1
Thank you ! I emailed support yesterday, waiting for a response from them.0
Please tell me, do you have Kontakt Factory Selection 1.4.2 on your computer and in Native Access?0
If it will be useful to someone, support answered three days later that I do not have this library in my account and in Native Access. They added it and I downloaded it to my computer. Now she works on the computer. I made a project with Kontakt Factory Selection 1.4.2 instruments on my computer, it loads into Maschine+ but there is no sound.0
Also I noticed that Reaktor Factory Selection 2 is in Native Access but not in my account! And in Maschin + loaded without sound! I wrote to support about it. --- Please delete all my licenses and my personal account so that I can create a new personal account and re-register Maschine+, I have been suffering with this confusion for two months now! --- (I don't know how much longer to wait. Or is it better to sell? 🙂)0
No. Since I have a Komplete license, the Kontakt Factory Library 1.3.0 (not the Factory Selection!) is installed on my computer.1
@Kaiwan_NI @Matt_NI @Jeremy_NI could you please forward this to support and check what's the problem with this user account. Seems like an unbearable situation for a premium product.1
Yes please !0
Hello ! Please tell me, everything that you uploaded to Native Access, are all serial numbers displayed in your account?0
Hey @Alex Comp I communicated the additional info to my colleagues and will keep an eye on this and make sure we'll find a solution for you. Thanks @ozon for pinging me!2
- 10.7K All Categories
- 20 Welcome
- 442 Hangout
- 58 NI News
- 206 Tech Talks
- 1.1K Native Access
- 4.9K Komplete
- 615 Komplete General
- 1.1K Komplete Kontrol
- 1.8K Kontakt
- 483 Reaktor
- 153 Battery 4
- 268 Guitar Rig & FX
- 202 Massive X & Synths
- 211 Other Software & Hardware
- 2.2K Maschine
- 14 Sampling Room
- 2.6K Traktor
- 2.4K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators