Battery 4, 5, and beyond!!

phanatik
phanatik Member Posts: 12 Member
edited June 2022 in Battery 4

PLEASE add an UNDO and REDO to Battery 4!!!!!!!! Please.

We mistakenly drop a sound on another and may not remember what that previous sound was. Or add a function where if we were to drop a sound on an already filled slot, a notification pops with a warning... "Do you want to copy over this sound? Yes or Confirm. Something of that nature. But please add something.

Thanks

Comments

• alelopes
    alelopes Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

PLEASE! I'M BEGGING! I'm so done of accidentally changing the sound of a cell and end up losing it after spending a lot of time digging the right sound. CMON GUYS, you can do this! PLEASE!

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro

It might help to rename this thread to include the actual request!

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,116 Expert
    edited May 2022

There's usually a button located in the top right corner of your post. Clicking it gives you the "Edit" link.

However, once posted, you can only edit your post for four hours.

• phanatik
    phanatik Member Posts: 12 Member

Yeah but that's for posts but I haven't found to edit heading. Either way I hop they know or see this. I'm sure it was brought to their attention before. And I don't want to do a repeat post. Thanks though.

Let's go @NATIVEINSTRUMENTS!! Update Battery 4 to 5,and add these features... Please! 🙏🏾💪🏾

• Rikk Show
    Rikk Show Member Posts: 94 Helper

+1 fo sho...

• Maciej Repetowski
    Maciej Repetowski Member Posts: 389 Pro

Add Kit Previews and I might actually use it inside DAW, instead of Maschine…

• DOM020
    DOM020 Member Posts: 2 Member

I hate Battery 4 right now, what a ****** that there is no undo button, worked for 3 hours on something, all gone because one sample dropped in a wrong spot. Not gonna use this plugin anymore.