Password to unlock script for Kontakt instruments

EllenFullman
EllenFullman Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I need to retune Cremona String Quartet instruments for Kontakt but the edit button is locked and asks for a password in the empty script tabs. Is is possible to get a password to input tuning scripts?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓

@EllenFullman Unfortunately if the edit section of the Script Editor is locked, users just can't edit it. Trying to get more info on the topic and see if there is a workaround. What are you trying to achieve or what are your needs exactly? Do you need to retune only certain notes or the full instrument? I assume using the Master tune would not be an option then.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod
    edited January 2023

Hello,

i don't think so, otherwise it would not be locked, unfortunately more instruments get locked. But i can ask someone who knows for sure.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓

@EllenFullman Unfortunately if the edit section of the Script Editor is locked, users just can't edit it. Trying to get more info on the topic and see if there is a workaround. What are you trying to achieve or what are your needs exactly? Do you need to retune only certain notes or the full instrument? I assume using the Master tune would not be an option then.