Welcome to the new and improved Native Instruments online community. Join our active forum of 40,000+ members for discussions and much more.
Modulation wheel (A61) triggers recording in Logic Pro
ColininCHCH Member Posts: 1 Noise
edited January 12 in Komplete Kontrol
It looks like there is some MIDI setting in Logic that turns CC#1 information to record. Look inside Logic settings. When in Komplete Kontrol in standalone, is there anything unusual when you are using the modwheel? You can also reset or delete Logic's preferences:
Reset Logic Pro preferences
Resetting preferences doesn’t affect your project files, presets, or patches. However, you do lose any custom preference settings that you might have made.
- Choose Logic Pro X > Preferences, and note any specific Logic Pro preference settings that you’ve made.
- Choose Logic Pro X> Preferences > Reset All Preferences Except Key Commands.
After resetting preferences, open your project and try to reproduce the issue that you were experiencing. If the issue no longer occurs, open Logic Pro preferences and reapply your custom preference settings.
Delete Logic Pro preferences
- In Logic Pro, note any custom preference settings that you’ve made, and save any custom key commands you've created.
- Quit Logic Pro.
- In the Finder, choose Go > Go to Folder.
- Enter ~/Library/Preferences, then click Go.
- Remove the "com.apple.logic10.plist" file from the Preferences folder.
- If you upgraded from Logic 9 or earlier to Logic Pro X, also remove the "com.apple.logic.pro" file.
- Restart your Mac.
- 10.5K All Categories
- 20 Welcome
- 439 Hangout
- 58 NI News
- 203 Tech Talks
- 1K Native Access
- 4.8K Komplete
- 608 Komplete General
- 1.1K Komplete Kontrol
- 1.8K Kontakt
- 471 Reaktor
- 149 Battery 4
- 267 Guitar Rig & FX
- 198 Massive X & Synths
- 206 Other Software & Hardware
- 2.2K Maschine
- 14 Sampling Room
- 2.6K Traktor
- 2.3K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators