White noise static

2»

Answers

• merely mikey
    merely mikey Member Posts: 17 Member

Yes thankyou I was wrong about ASIO working. The glitch is still happening https://clipchamp.com/watch/nJgeHMEpWM7

Thanks for all the info guys.

You're right it is coming from Kontakt 7. I agree there's nothing wrong with my drivers, hardware, or pc performance. I'm trying to re-register Kontakt 7 and reinstall it, hopefully to some avail.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,789 Expert

Does it happen in Kontakt outside DAW? Standalone one? Also, does it happen with different Kontakt libraries or just this one?

• merely mikey

I've tried running in stand alone but although the MIDI input pops up it does not produce any sound.

• merely mikey

Might work with other libraries I have not tried. I'm considering recording the sounds I need to edison because it's Kontakt's engine that's causing the static.

• diskmag
    diskmag Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2023

G'day I have noticed this as well, in the process of troubleshooting. Was there ever a cure. I'm looking into multi core usb stuff but i get it still get it running straight through mobo. Next step is the house power lines:/ I did notice tryin to reduce static that a ton of the libraries use a static filter often "lo-fi" setting sometimes "age" i think has static as a filter option. Good luck .

The search to be hiss free continues.