Working with Monolith. Work/Doesn't work?
I know that this is not a new topic but it still baffles me and I would highly appreciate some clarification.
I would really prefer to work with Monolith, especially due to the need to migrate from one system/place to the other. My understanding that my samples, the way I edited them will be together with the NKI file and that is all to it. I have no issues with space and It's perfect for me.
Now, when I open a monolith file, whether on the same system or a different one, the sound works but there's no wallpaper and the system keeps telling me that the "file is missing"
Here's what bothers me: I have other monolith files that I have downloaded from "Piano book" that works PERFECTLY no matter where I place them: different drives, different computers - doesn't matter. they load with the GUI/wallpaper with no issues! I look into the instrument option to see the settings - there's NO resource folder and everything works.
- What is the difference between one monolith that works and one that doesn't?
- even when I click on the path and click on: "keep search option for the current session" why I have to redo it, every single time I open Kontakt? why Kontakt cannot remember that and that's it?
I would really appreciate the help here. It's driving me crazy :) LOL
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 2.1K Hangout
- 85 NI News
- 1.4K Tech Talks
- 2.3K Native Access
- 13.3K Komplete
- 1.3K Komplete General
- 2.8K Komplete Kontrol
- 3.7K Kontakt
- 3.5K Reaktor
- 327 Battery 4
- 595 Guitar Rig & FX
- 316 Massive X & Synths
- 695 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.9K Maschine
- 4.9K Traktor
- 4.6K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators