Options
  • BrandonEchols
    BrandonEchols Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

And I'm not even using Silicon. I have an Intel Mac. 😢

• DavidJin
    DavidJin Member Posts: 10 Member
    Options

No, it happens randomly throughout the entire project. And I want to emphasise randomly, because after much experimenting, so far my conclusions are that nothing I do triggers this; not buffer size, not CPU power (I have a very reliable 2019 Macbook pro that is well able to handle NI) Not external cord problems. And nothing I do fixes it; it just randomly stops by itself. What's the most annoying though is that when this problem occurs during playback on a track with Komplete Kontrol, even when bouncing it out sometimes you hear the audio cutting out blatantly and can see in the audio moments of complete silence. So for now, I've just resolves to switching all my virtual instrument tracks to Kontakt. It's a temporary solution, however it is definitely annoying, as you cannot run your NI keyboard with Kontakt, only with Komplete Kontrol.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@mickeyl There are different issues. ExFat formatted drives will make this issue happen. There is also one bug with Logic on the first bar. The issue you describe seems to be something else. Sorry if I don't remember your issue in details but on June 19th I had created a request for you, contacted you by email requesting some files so that my colleagues could look into your issue, you never replied to that email. Did you receive it at all? Did you check your spam folder?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    edited September 2023
    Options

@BrandonEchols Às I explained already, there are different issues sometimes with the same symptoms or slightly different symptoms. If the issue you are experiencing is happening randomly and not only in the 1st bar and that your external hard drive is APFS or MacOS journaled, we will need to have a deeper look in your system and see why this is happening. I don't see a request from you in our support system? Do you want me to creat one for you too?

• BrandonEchols
    BrandonEchols Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

Hi, thanks for the response! I actually got it figured out. Apparently, it was just the software I was using to play Logic's exported audio (Apple Music). Thanks, though!