Where is Ozone 10?

Youngamerican68
Youngamerican68 Member Posts: 9 Member
edited November 2022 in Komplete General

Just purchased Komplete 14 and in Native Access after I click install Ozone 10 it shows installed but its not in my DAW. When I go back into Native Access it shows as not installed. Everything has installed no problem. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

Tagged:

Comments

• Maskinrum
    Maskinrum Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2022

I have the exact same issue here.

I can find Ozone 10 as a plugin in my DAW, but I was under the impression that the stand alone version would also be included in the purchase?

• vad777
    vad777 Member Posts: 45 Member

after about half an hour it appeared in Native Access for me.

The thing that NI overlooked tho is they put a photo of ozone 10 advanced in the product photo showing a module of Tone Match which i s only available in ozone 10 ADVANCED, but what comes in komplete 14 is ozone 10 STANDARD.

• Youngamerican68
    Youngamerican68 Member Posts: 9 Member

Seems like a bug. I don't even see it in my daw. I wasn't sure if I needed to head over to Izotope to activate it.

• Citipunk
    Citipunk Member Posts: 9 Member

Hi there,

unlike Ozone 9, Ozone 10 doesn't have a stand alone version. it's plugin-only.

have a nice day,

CP

_ _ _ _

...see Izotope's Requirements; i wonder if it will appear inside MASCHINE 2.x after all .. :

System Requirements

Operating Systems:

• Mac: macOS Catalina (10.15.7) — macOS Monterey (12.5.x)*
    • *Supported on Intel Macs & Apple silicon Macs (Rosetta and native).
    • Windows: Windows 10 - Windows 11

Plug-in Formats:

AAX, AU, VST3.

All plug-in formats are 64-bit only. VST2 is no longer supported.

Supported Hosts (DAWs/NLEs):

Logic Pro, Ableton Live 10.1 — 11, Pro Tools 2021 — 2022, Cubase 11 - 12, FL Studio 20, Studio One 5, REAPER 6, Bitwig Studio 4, Adobe Audition CC, Premiere Pro CC, Nuendo 12, Digital Performer 11*.

* Compatible in Digital Performer 11 on macOS/AU only.

• You
    You Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have the same issue. Installed Ozone 10 standard from NI Access (MacOS) and all seemed to go well. Then couldn't find it in Logic or FL Studio (even after a couple of plugins refreshes). I can see my old version of Ozone 9. When I go back to NI Access it shows again as not installed. After running the install again and rebooting it still doesn't show in either DAW and shows unstalled in NI Access.

Any help appreciated!

• BuddhaBox
    BuddhaBox Member Posts: 2 Member

Ozone 10 installed on Native Access, but will not appear in Studio One. All my other Izotope products are in Studio One that were purchased direct, but the one that came with Komplete 14 will not appear. No idea what's wrong with the installation path and why Studio One's preset scan can't find it. Anyone else having the same problem?

• MyStudioOne
    MyStudioOne Member Posts: 254 Pro

Ozone 10 plugin installs into the following Windows directory...

C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\iZotope

Speaking to the Windows users, you have to manually add C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 to Plugin monitoring module in any DAW. Native Instruments installs all .vst3 plugins there by default as well. Melodyne.vst3 is installed there too.

• BuddhaBox
    BuddhaBox Member Posts: 2 Member

I had to ask iZotope for assistance with STUDIO ONE. Their reply back didn't work, so I'm going to try the above tip from MYSTUDIOONE. If that doesn't work, I'll take screenshots and send them all to iZotope for further assistance.

NI screwed up having their customers not download Ozone 10 direct from iZotope. Over 3 hours already trying to figure this out! 😣

Read below if you're having issues with STUDIO ONE. Here's what they wrote to me:

The following steps will allow you to load your iZotope plug-in(s) within Studio One:

1. Begin by opening a project and going into the Studio One Options/Preferences menu item. On a Windows system, you will find this under Studio One > Options and on a Mac this under Studio One > Preferences.

2. Once the Options window opens, select Locations at the top and then VST Plug-ins from the tabs that appear. This is where we direct the Studio One software to read the location of our Plug-ins.

3. Next, click Add at the bottom left of the window. This will pull up a file browser that will allow us to choose the location of your plug-ins.

4. Now, select the folder where the iZotope Plug-in .dll files are located. In many cases, the default location is:

VST3: 64-bit: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3

5. Once you have selected your plug in folder, it should appear in the Location window. Hit Apply and OK. Your Plug-ins should now be available to access from your Instrument menu.

• MyStudioOne
    MyStudioOne Member Posts: 254 Pro
    edited January 2023

As Long as you point S1 to the correct folder, it will show up...

Your S1 plugin being in the Izotope folder below on my system

Ozone 10 will show up after rescan or restart...

You will find it under the effects tab like below

hope this helps...

• pitondesneigesrec
    pitondesneigesrec Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

i just find the solution :

As i changed the place where i install app i don't use the C/ but D/ so, what i've done is to

copy all the file: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\iZotope (file .DLL and .VST3)

in this file : D:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3

And FL studio reconize it imediatly after 1 week to struggle with.

If you havn't change the place where you install your application so you can try this :

copy all the file: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\iZotope (file .DLL and .VST3)

in this file : C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3

Take ALL THE .DLL and .VST3 and copy them and RESCAN plugin with you DAW. This have worked to me

Hope this help, thanks to @MyStudioOne your answer has helped me too