[Giveaway] What did you score this Cyber Season?

Options
12346»

Comments

• k13user
    k13user Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

I scored nothing. Waiting for real deals next year.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited November 2022
    Options
  • PBreeze84
    PBreeze84 Member Posts: 6 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options

I got the m32 and will be making good use on Komplete select. Im producing music for high school football teams as they want beats to warm up to, and its something the kids needs as must schools in my county dont let them listen to music with the curse words bleeped out. So im excited and ultimately want the komplete 14 collectors addition.

• troxx
    troxx Member Posts: 29 Member
    Options

Just ordered the Maschine Plus, should be here Friday, had the Mk3 awhile ago but I didn't use it too much as I always wanted to use it stand alone, well now I can... looking forward to getting stuck into it!

My brain can't handle multiple hooked up synths, I'm a one man box, I've tried clicking with the Live, Force, Circuit, MC707, Tracker, hoping the Maschine Plus can be that box! 🤞

• Isotoxin
    Isotoxin Member Posts: 123 Helper
    edited November 2022
    Options

Supercharger GT! For dat sosig sound! 😁

• Royal Tee
    Royal Tee Member Posts: 30 Member
    Options

if you can, Save you NI komplete upgrades for the SOS deals...They are usually a better bang for your buck.

but imo, it seems the izotope deals are luke warm...idk but I remember always seeing

60% 65% 70% off deals on individuals AND bundles on their site in years past.

50% for the everything bundle....meh

I still might jump on it but w/other stuff on the bill already it got pushed down the list.

• STAY LOW
    STAY LOW Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

I bought 3 expansions.

• Shed Maa
    Shed Maa Member Posts: 68 Member
    Options

I brought Concrete Sun and System Clash. I just saw a video on George Duke and might get that on paid day.

• Pintspiller
    Pintspiller Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I picked up Strummed Acoustic 2 and Picked Acoustic. I've used them on a couple of tracks already and think they'll appear on many more!

• PBreeze84
    PBreeze84 Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

If my first order is going on 2 weeks late ,LOL do I get to win a prize automatically?

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,132 Expert
    Options

Finally decided and just went for Concrete Sun and Meteoric Rise 💪🏻 Faded Reels has to wait for another time 😅

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,134 Guru
    Options

I didn't score anything, because there was no way to filter out all the products I already own, so finding something to buy was challenging.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited December 2022
    Options

The countdown has ended ⏰

As usual, randomness did its thing - the three winners are:

@T-O

@RTR

@Tony Jones

Congrats to you all! I will DM you soon with details about your prize.

This discussion has been closed.