[Giveaway] What did you score this Cyber Season?

Options

Comments

• Mathieu
    Mathieu Member Posts: 13 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options

I haven't bought anything.

Disappointed with how few Maschine expansions are included for Maschine hardware users and how expensive they are for what they are.

Even at 50% off you're still not getting that much value. Plus can it even be used in combination with a voucher? Probably not.

"Winning" this "freebie" and getting a choice of an expansion or effect would incentivize buying more?

• Irb Digital
    Irb Digital Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I’m trying to get my hands on Alicia’s Keys or 40’s Keys.

• BlackNovember
    BlackNovember Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I took Kinetic Metal - old Kontakt library. I think i can use for industrial/hypnotic techno production. Let's see.

• hyperman
    hyperman Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I would love to win ozone. I am trying out the lens software and it is a revolution.

Like a composer I do listen to an existing piece of music. We slow it down. Listen to orchestration and instruments used but what the LENS does is unique.

it captures the measurements of reverb and frequencies. That is beyond my human ear to measure accurately so I would definitely say that this is probably one of the most innovative things of the last years.

to win the contest: during Black Friday promotions I finally bought the nylon picked guitar at 50€ instead of 99€

thank you native instruments for the discount for struggling musicians.

we appreciate your promotions like this.

kindest regards

joachim de munck

brussels

• Mavros
    Mavros Member Posts: 33 Member
    Options

The Audilens offer was very nice as I just bought Neutron 4 and Ozone 10 using a loyalty offer. Regarding the sale as I have Komplet 13 Ultimate Collectors Edition, I am only interested in interesting offers for Komplete 14 upgrades and those were unfortunately not provided in this sale.

• There is a B
    There is a B Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

I snagged Mint, Prime Bass, and Piano Colors. I skipped the new Komplete since I'd already purchased most of the new inclusions ala carte, but those three stood out as nice elaborations on stuff I use regularly. Already Loving Colors in conjunction with Noire.

• mytch
    mytch Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

I was PUMPED to get LORES while it was on sale, and in minutes I was coming up with dope new song ideas with it. Awesome instrument, really happy with that purchase :)

Thank you for all your awesome products, they're like %90 of what I use in all my songs XD

• bosone
    bosone Member Posts: 13 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options

already have K13CE, so I have more than everything I will ever need for my hobby.

but i'll wait next deal season to upgrade to K14CE for sure! :)

• GuitarMuc
    GuitarMuc Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options
  • LoveEnigma
    LoveEnigma Member Posts: 82 Advisor
    Options

I already scored K14CE two months ago, so there's nothing for me. ;)

What are the exclusive discounts you mention? I mean anything new for me to still watch out for?

• drumfish
    drumfish Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

I took advantage of the Sonokinetik's libraries few months ago, no regrets.

Or, the Sequis & Arkhis bundle few months ago also. (i prefer Arkhis).

Or, the ProjectSam libraries also.

Or, the Massive X expansion bundle few months ago.

I've also upgraded to Komplete 14 Ultimate.

I would love now; as long time NI customer; a soundwide upgrade offer on the Izotope Music Production Suite 5.

• Donkey Oaty
    Donkey Oaty Member Posts: 28 Member
    Options

I got Session Guitarist-Picked Nylon.

I’ve wanted a good nylon stringed guitar VST for a while. I’d narrowed it down to a choice of three. The most expensive is almost twice the full retail price of Session Guitarist-Picked Nylon. The least expensive was a tad over 50%, but whilst serviceable, the reviews I’d read indicated that whilst it had a good range of articulations, the sound quality wasn’t as good. Listening to an audio review confirmed this.

When Session Guitarist-Picked Nylon came up in the Cyber season event at 50% off, I bagged it. I’d also updated to Komplete 14 when that came out. It came with the excellent Session Guitarist-Electric Mint and also Session Bassist-Prime Bass. So this is now my 6th guitar in that series. That’s good as there’s a familiarity and commonality in the layout.

I also suspected, that like the other instruments in the series, integration with my DAW (Studio One) would be tight, and it is. I can call on articulations available in its track editor, which makes for a quick and easy manual tweak.

I first applied this to a piece of guitar I’d composed with a free nylon guitar VST, that was less than optimal. As this was already written, I used the Melody Instrument. A short amount of time with the good array of user customizable settings, and the guitar part was transformed from something muddy and lifeless into a vibrant piece. It’s a boon to authenticity to be able to add fret noise and near string resonances. The chords sound good too and the velocity control delivered a big fat and authentic bass note under a chord when I wanted one.

The range of patterns was a pleasant surprise. In my view, this is one of the best within the Native Instruments Session Guitarist series. It really is diverse. The labelling’s quite transparent for a good proportion of this large array of choices, there’s no need to double guess the style or genre. Some of them are inspirational and patterns can be adapted and modified to what you want. So a great step-off point to creativity. The sound presets are clear too and well labelled. This comes with a familiar ‘rack’ of effects, again adding to the ability to ‘tweak’, but also with more ‘brutal’ use, opening up the potential to create a unique instrument of my own.

I now know I’ll be using this a lot more than I thought I would, because it spans a far greater range of genres and styles in more depth than I thought it would. I’m looking forward to using some of the nuances of the harmonics – when I find the time. This is so versatile. Whoever designed and produced it, clearly understands the instrument. So maybe I should have bought it at full price? But everyone loves a bargain, don’t they.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,789 Expert
    Options

It is not on sale, but I have ordered it anyway! RME Digiface USB - ADAT interface. I have bought old Eventide's rackmount 'toys' (Eclipse and H8000 FW) quite recently and I need to connect them digitally to my computer that has no firewire/ADAT.

Audioexstasy is comming soon. :-DDDD

• Balarila
    Balarila Member Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Finally got the Session Guitarist- Picked Nylon. Was on the fence for a long time about it. Am primarily a keyboard person and used to play classical guitar. But, with years without practice, my guitar accompaniments on recordings are scratchy, at best. A good MIDI guitar soundpatch would help. Now that it's half price, flew off the fence.

Hope I win something else!

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Options

For once, we might have a couple deals on the hardware side... 🤭

This discussion has been closed.