[Giveaway] What did you score this Cyber Season?

Options

Comments

• dj MvT
    dj MvT Member Posts: 8 Member
    Options

Added 4 expansions to my Maschine+ library:

Molten Veil, Resonant Blaze, Rhythm Source and System Clash.

Lots of new stuff to explore and just now discovered a new system update for the Maschine+, even more fun!

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro
    Options

Looking to get Electric Mint

• miguelc0000
    miguelc0000 Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

just trying to get kontakt 7

• IQMusic
    IQMusic Member Posts: 92 Helper
    edited November 2022
    Options

I scored DRIVER the TURBOCHARGED DISTORTION FILTER!

• ProperJunglist
    ProperJunglist Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I jumped on Burnt Hues and Stacks (although my lisc. of Stacks in in "under review" limbo atm). Unique sounds all around!!!

• kson
    kson Member Posts: 10 Member
    Options

I bought the System Clash expansion to add to my long list of expansions. Also, when are you coming out with more special edition keyboards? I'm waiting for the S61 in white. :-)

• topaz
    topaz Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Neoverb, bargain.

• jakubpatok
    jakubpatok Member Posts: 54 Advisor
    Options

Not taking advantage of this year's Cyber Season because I'm waiting for the discount on the Komplete upgrade, which probably is going to come next summer. Last year, however, I bought Crate Cuts for half the price during the Cyber Season sale. I hope it counts!

• STAY LOW
    STAY LOW Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Maschine Expansions that I don't have already.

• LeVzi
    LeVzi Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I have everything I need. Kontakt 7 just isn't a must have so I will wait. Razor hasn't been updated in years, but i'd probably want that eventually.

tbh Reaktor needs updating badly, especially the preset saving. (Snapshots)

I have the plugins I want from NI, and I am not that keen on Izotope anymore.

• 1tekneek
    1tekneek Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I have had my eye on concrete sun for a while now, seems like a perfect time to pull the trigger!!?

• Torres09
    Torres09 Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

I bought lores.

I needed something different as am getting into trance music production with orchestral elements and this just brings something new to the table.

More feeling. The ambience and the space you can create in the sound is stunning.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,291 Expert
    edited November 2022
    Options

I’m on the fence too, cause I know next year I’ll update my Komplete definitive collection. But a couple of instruments/expansions would be hard to wait for…winning something would help relief my pain ;)

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,132 Expert
    Options

Thinking about getting Concrete Sun, Meteoric Rise and Faded Reels. Or, maybe just the first two - can't really decide 😅 They all sound so cool (and sadly aren't included in Standard).

This discussion has been closed.