Battery 4 Sound Cut

Matmax
Matmax Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited June 2022 in Battery 4

Hi everybody, i'm in a new set up with laptop MSI Prestige 15 with an Audio card DiGiGrid D plug on Ethernet by Thunderbolt 3, Windows 10 PRO

Intel Core i7- 10710U CPU 10th Gen @ 1.10GHz

32 Ram - SSD drive - Last generation

In Ableton Live 9, i create sequence with Battery 4 , i play it, the sound crack! When i recall the windows of Plugin-Edit the sound cut! There are just this on windows.

With Battery 3 it's ok

ASIO Waves SoundGrid Buffer Samples 1024 44100

I have test my pc with LatencyMon, All is Ok

I have test Disable NDIVIA Geforce GTX 1650 with Max-Q Design, Same!!

🤔 Thanks.....

Tagged:

Comments

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,531 Expert

Ur gonna wear out your 1 key key soon!!!!

Is Live 9 fully up to date (what version)?

Have you tried changing your Ableton Live samplerate to 48,000 as a test?

Have you also done the usual optimisations for a new computer (especially a laptop) such as disable power throttle settings (setting your CPU to max) and also disable USB/HDD sleep settings?

Have you done a controlled test with JUST Battery 4 on a track?

• Matmax

Hi, thank you for your involvement!

How disable power throttle and for setting CPU to max??? I use my laptop on sectors!

• three_eyed_otter
    three_eyed_otter Member Posts: 25 Member

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/209571729-Windows-Tuning-Tips-for-Audio-Processing

Have a good one,

3EO

• Matmax

Hello, tanks for this link but i have already tried these solutions, sin result! I'm a user's Mao for many years and there I'm stuck. I think i have a real bug of Battery 4. I reinstalled 3 times Windows 10, all Update OK! latest generation hardware! Please, Where is Native Instruments real Support??! 🙏🙏🙏 ps I have made a very explicit video if anyone can watch it....

• Matmax

anyway it's not a hardware problem because no problem with Battery 3 and other software, by the way the CPU is stable and barely runs at 7% when recalling the Battery 4 edit window which cuts the sound at that time.... 🤔🤔🤔