NI - Is there a technical reason why we can't save, or view Multis in KK?

Options
2»

Answers

• trusampler
    trusampler Member Posts: 72 Helper
    edited November 2022
    Options

In the meantime, there's a few options that I've found that work well for layering / creating Multi's while in Komplete Kontrol.

New Sonic Arts Freestyle

Plugin Guru Unify

Kore 2

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro
    edited November 2022
    Options

Agreed!

PluginGuru's Unify especially can create incredible multi's and so much more from all NI and any other plugins. It's the best $79 I've ever spent and vastly expands the abilities of KK/M with midi fx, patch/voice cycling, randomization of pitch and any CC parameters, and so much more, all with negligible processor overhead. Their programming and sound design expertise is really mind-blowing and upgrades NI products with so many features that have been requested for ages.

• mbg
    mbg Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Use Unify...

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro
    edited April 2023
    Options

Nice to see another Unify fan here! 👍

Freestyle is new to me though so thanks for that suggestion. I'll be doing a deep dive on it today. Very intriguing that it is created by a NI Maschine designer/developer. Looks like the evolution of KK and Reaktor? 🙂

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,741 mod
    edited December 2023
    Options

Freestyle 1.7.(RC) is now out which brings full VST3 support and Kore-style snapshot morphing (by the developer originally responsible for Kore 2 and Maschine) - well worth a look - I use it inside and alongside KK to do things you just can't do in KK