Battery 4 Library not showing in application on Windows 11

2»

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,661 mod

Hey @wrbones Ok, then a few things to check:

Make sure that Studio One Pro runs as administrator: How to run programs as administrator in Windows 10

Click on the NI logo of the Battery plug-in. Does the version match the standalone one ? If not, the issue is a VST administration one. You should then check this article: Plug-in Administration in PreSonus Studio One

• wrbones
    wrbones Member Posts: 9 Member

Tonight everything is back in sync. Both standalone and VSTi versions are 4.2.0 (R0) and tonight they can both see 2 of my 3 expansions but not the Factory Library or my 3rd expansion. And here's the really weird thing, I've discovered that the Factory Library does actually exist in the default location, with the two expansions, but still Battery can't see it.

I tried running S1 as Admin but it made no difference. This is the third laptop I've set up with Studio One and NI plugins and I think I'm well on top of it. (Famous last words?) And the thing to remember is that everything else works, it's just Battery that's having problems.

I added everything as user paths but it still doesn't see them and, as I reported last night, the Factory Library no longer shows up in the Factory locations, so things are actually worse than they were.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,661 mod

Hey @wrbones I contacted you by email, we'll need to have a deeper look in your system.