Multiple Note Input in Multiscript?

melophobic
melophobic Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hello all, I am relatively new to scripting and I just cannot figure out how, if it is even possible, to get a multiscript to recognize two different notes at the same time.

What I am trying to do is have key switches set up to where if two notes say, C-2 and E2 (just as an example) are played together, they trigger a separate note to a different program. Like sending a C4 to program 003 in an instrument bank.

I have picked apart some of the key switch multiscripts I have found, but so many of them have so many other things going on it is hard to wrap my head around it.

Thank you for any insight you might have on the problem.

Best Answer

• melophobic
    Answer ✓

Never mind, I figured out a solution that will work for me.

It involved storing an incoming midi note below a certain number as a variable, and then checking that against another note being played and routing accordingly.

Thank you to anyone who might have seen this and were thinking of a solution.

Answers

• melophobic
    Answer ✓

Never mind, I figured out a solution that will work for me.

It involved storing an incoming midi note below a certain number as a variable, and then checking that against another note being played and routing accordingly.

Thank you to anyone who might have seen this and were thinking of a solution.