How can I remove these locations from "FACTORY" in Battery 4?

shanebarber
shanebarber Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited July 2022 in Battery 4

I'm using Windows.

I see Battery Expansions that I moved or deleted a long time ago listed under "FACTORY" in the Preferences on the standalone plugin. I do not want them in my list. I cannot removed them.

I tried rescanning. It did not delete any of these items. This G:\BatteryExpansions folder doesn't exist.

I tried uninstalling the product completely via add/remove programs.

As soon as I reinstall the product, all of this is listed once again under FACTORY.

Therefore, any time I use Battery, these missing libraries pop up. I cannot remove the individual kits from battery so they show up and they don't work.

Can anyone help me remove these from the Preferences?

If I click the C:\ folder (top choice) a prompt pops up, but clicking the folder next to any of the G:\ items does not produce a prompt. It does nothing. It is not "hidden" because clicking the C: brings up a prompt every time.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,324 mod
    Answer ✓

Go to:

C:\Users\**your_name**\AppData\Local\Native Instruments\Battery 4 and delete the file komplete.db3

Then open Battery and it will recreate its database, without double names and missing kits.

Answers

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,324 mod
    Answer ✓

Go to:

C:\Users\**your_name**\AppData\Local\Native Instruments\Battery 4 and delete the file komplete.db3

Then open Battery and it will recreate its database, without double names and missing kits.