Komplete Kontrol can't find the instrument

Options
2»

Comments

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,773 mod
    edited September 2023
    Options

Yes I realise what the issue is, many more plugins do migrate compared to several months ago but I agree if there is one that doesn't KK could give more information, Reaktor had this issue too.

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,607 Expert
    Options

Yeah I feel your pain. I had similar issues years ago not with KK but with another VST loader that I was using for something, it was able to load multiple VSTs in a box and connect them together. It would not say what was missing only that something could not be found.

I was using an old program back in the day called Buzz Tracker and I had a VST Notepad plugin I started to use on all m y projects where I would add all the tracks I had, write the name of the plugin and the name of the preset so if things wouldn't work after an update or new system build I knew what plugin it was. DAWs like Ableton have note fields for tracks so you can also just direct enter things there.

May be something to consider, wont solve the issue at current, you may just have to load a new instrument and get it working but moving forward it's a good idea to keep a little house keepiong documentation on your projects just to save some future sanity.

• KarlKaos
    KarlKaos Member Posts: 34 Member
    Options

It is even worse now in version 3. Komplete Kontrol just loads empty and that's it. Reverted back to 2.9.4

• KarlKaos
    KarlKaos Member Posts: 34 Member
    Options

Looks like nothing has changed. Such a disappointment.

Still no read out or error message what instrument it is actually looking for. Just sad