Key assignment: Song Browser in Picked Acoustic

bizmka
bizmka Member Posts: 2 Member
edited July 2022 in Kontakt

When I open the song browser, I see the assignment to the corresponding midi notes for each slot. This way the song can be played live. Unfortunately it seems that the assignment cannot be changed, e.g. C1 cannot be replaced by F1. Since I'm using a Control M32, the keyboard starts with F1. Now my question: Is it possible to move the patterns to other keyboard areas, i.e. not just using C1 to G1? That would be particularly interesting if I only use 3 patterns and could distribute them from F1 to G1. I know there is a Transpose function, but unfortunately that doesn't solve my problem.

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

select the F1 slot on the Patterns Tab then click the Magnifying glass which opens the Pattern browser then double click the Pattern you want to load in that slot. Song selections are basically just patterns that "Go Together", but you can load any pattern into any slot you like. Once you assign the patterns you want to the slots you want, save it as a snapshot for easy recall...

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

select the F1 slot on the Patterns Tab then click the Magnifying glass which opens the Pattern browser then double click the Pattern you want to load in that slot. Song selections are basically just patterns that "Go Together", but you can load any pattern into any slot you like. Once you assign the patterns you want to the slots you want, save it as a snapshot for easy recall...