How do I Remove a Kontakt Library?

Options
2»

Answers

• RoRedim
    RoRedim Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I tried the solution which @bob said but it didn't work for me at least and i could still see the unwanted library in my Kontakt 6 libraries, instead i deleted the related .xml file manually from Service Center directory and it worked! So if you can see your library name with .xml extension in Service Center, first copy it to another folder (just in case anything unintentional happens), then try deleting it from Service Center and see if the problem is solved.

Service Center directory for Windows users:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

• Arthur Neeman
    Arthur Neeman Member Posts: 38 Member
    Options

If you need to remove unwanted license from your NI account, create second account and transfer license to it using NI webpage. This probably is the only way to get rid of unwanted freebies, demos etc.

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,363 mod
    Options

Why anyone would do such a meaningless act?

Why not transfer what you don't want, to other people who may need them, as gifts?

Why not sell them in a low price?

Or ever better, why not offer them to some poor musicians in the (so called) "third" world?

• Arthur Neeman
    Arthur Neeman Member Posts: 38 Member
    Options

Do you think someone would like to receive gift from me containing Sonixinema freebies? :D :D :D

I need to remove them and they are not transferrable. So tell me how to get rid of them?

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,363 mod
    Options