Trouble with Single-Click Sound Previews in Waveform Presets

Options
abovelight
abovelight Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding sound previews for waveform presets. In the official tutorial video, it shows that simply clicking once on a preset allows for immediate sound previews. However, in my version, I need to double-click a preset and then play it to hear the sound.

Is there a setting that I need to adjust to enable single-click sound previews?

Also, has the Massive X preset search interface been updated? It looks different in early tutorials compared to recent ones. Are there options to switch between interfaces?

Thanks

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 10,440 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

First of all, you'll find a much more extended tutorial of Massive X here:

Now, regarding the previews for the wavetables, I don't think there was ever a preview, the person doing the tutorial was probably playing the keyboard while going through these waveforms. It's a little confusing I must admit.

And yes, the browser did change a lot in the most recent Massive X update. the video I linked above is more recent and should reflect the most recent version of Massive X.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 10,440 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

First of all, you'll find a much more extended tutorial of Massive X here:

Now, regarding the previews for the wavetables, I don't think there was ever a preview, the person doing the tutorial was probably playing the keyboard while going through these waveforms. It's a little confusing I must admit.

And yes, the browser did change a lot in the most recent Massive X update. the video I linked above is more recent and should reflect the most recent version of Massive X.