Kontakt 7 not showing the picture of bank

Options
Nutrix
Nutrix Member Posts: 7 Newcomer

I have just installed kontakt 7 on my new computer (Mac) and I have installed my banks on an external hard disk, unfortunately at the beginning it did not recognize the banks so in kontakt 7 I added the file where the banks were. but the probkeme is that it puts me the file on my kontakt with indeed the banks but the photos one by one of my banks.

Comments

• Nutrix
    Options

When I reset the folder to default, I get this

• DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 522 Pro
    Options

It's not clear from your description what you mean by "banks". Are you referring to banks of different instrument libraries or just presets for a single library? What's showing in your second picture on the right are all libraries. What controls what shows up in your main display area is Native Access which keeps track of where the locations are for different libraries which you can modify directly in Native Access.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,283 mod
    Options

@Jeremy_NI , this one appears as needing a comment from you.

• Nutrix
    Options

Sorry for my English if it's not clear, I speak French. I'd like it to be like that.

• Nutrix
    Options

Up to now, I managed to separate this bank, but I'm missing the image of the bank.

• DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 522 Pro
    Options

As I mentioned before, the "banks" as you refer to them should all be listed in your Native Access pointing to the correct storage location for each one of them. That's what Kontakt uses to show that display of the instrument libraries. I'm not sure what the blank one is other than it might not be a fully NKS compatible object. Normally if I have a set of banks or libraries stored in a separate folder I simply adjust the location of the library in Native Access to point to the folder where I have the libraries or "banks" stored and it does the rest.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Options

@Nutrix The issue probably comes from this here: "so in kontakt 7 I added the file where the banks were. but the probkeme is that it puts me the file on my kontakt with indeed the banks but the photos one by one of my banks."

There should be no "files" to add. How did you "add" these files?