Hopefully an easy question...

Options
parkgrr
parkgrr Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hey folks, I have what is hopefully an easy question

In Kontakt 7, when I load any instrument into the rack I am able to audition presets of that instrument using the left and right arrows at the top to the right of the preset name. All good there. However the only way I can navigate instrument presets other than that is through the full libraries navigator on the left (not easy), I am not able to click the down arrow to see the rest of the presets for that instrument, nor am I able to click the camera then click that down arrow. Any ideas? Pic attached. Mac OS M1, I have updated, uninstalled and reinstalled everything multiple times, deleted prefs for K7+the instrument etc etc etc.

Above is what it looks like with the down arrow next to "no snapshot loaded" clicked (just a gray box). Same result for the down arrow next to "session kit - full". Behavior is persistent with every library.

Thanks!

Tagged:

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,166 mod
    edited April 28
    Options

I understand that what you are looking for is a drop down list with easy selection of all the 'Kits'. I am not sure if that is possible from within the Studio Drummer itself (?) However you can audition 'kits' by using the Komplete Kontrol application instead and after first having selected the Studio Drummer library and thus narrowed down selection at the right side then you can easily audition the kits there. This can also be used when already having loaded the Studio Drummer in Komplete Kontrol, just click the icon that I marked on the bottom picture to switch between Studio Drummer and kits selection to the right in library view. Then just double click the kit to load it and return to Studio drummer using same icon !

Alternatively you can audition using the Komplete Kontrol app with a Komplete Kontrol keyboard and use on keyboard screen, knobs and buttons for relatively easy selection and auditioning !

Studio Drummer PDF Manual English

STUDIO DRUMMER Walkthrough – KOMPLETE NOW | Native Instruments