Is it possible that some users are actually native instruments employees?

Cristianruiz1
Cristianruiz1 Member Posts: 52 Member
edited April 16 in Komplete Kontrol

Hello everyone, I'm intrigued because every time I complain about Native Instruments abandoning customers of past generations, there are people who come out to defend them tooth and nail.

I think it may be a strategy to devalue the opinions of dissatisfied customers, I clarify that that is my opinion. And on the other hand, to that vocalpoint user who is seeing all my posts trying to downplay my dislike of native instruments, I tell him that he is the one who doesn't know how to use the forums, the forums are not for telling clients how they should feel about the service of native instruments, that's why I ask. Are there users who are employees posing as customers?

Comments

• Cristianruiz1
  • Matthew_NI
    Matthew_NI Product Team Posts: 1,186 mod
    edited April 16

Any user employed by NI is indicated with the _NI after their username

• DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 842 Guru

However, some folks on here are clearly lizard people in disguise, so don't be fooled!!!

• Cristianruiz1
    edited April 16

Seeing that you send me a private message to threaten me, but not to clarify my doubts, could it be that at native instruments there is an advisor who really cares about clients? because I haven't found it.

• Cristianruiz1
    edited April 16

I respond to your statement and if I can be honest without being reprimanded or expelled, I think that native instruments infiltrates comments to disfavor some users, that is the perception they give me, that is why I cannot believe your response.

• Matthew_NI
    Matthew_NI Product Team Posts: 1,186 mod

For the avoidance of doubt, and to other users reading this thread:

There is a reference to a "private message threatening me". After multiple users asked Lautaro to please stay on topic in another thread, I had to issue a warning that simply stated: please stay on topic. The thread was being derailed by Lautaro trading personal insults with other users who complained.

Secondly: as I've said, NI users have _NI as a suffix to their name. If Lautaro chooses not to believe this, there is nothing more I can do.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,911 mod
    edited April 16

Your accusations with respect to users posing as N.I. employees are completely unfounded. And you starting this thread after making same unfounded accusation in another thread is nothing short of trolling and spamming. You started over here , and had already attempted to derail the thread before that. That you are getting warnings from Moderators should go without saying and if you persist then all you will get from that will be that you either loose your posting privileges or gets banned completely !

No ! , I am not threatening you , I am informing you !

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 3,103 mod
    edited April 16

That's quite the conspiracy theory, my question is:

Is it that hard to believe others might sometimes not agree with you?

When dealing with music products things sometimes can get a bit like Sports, where some will defend brands blindly, in this case, I don't think it was that, it was simply a difference of options... BTW This is coming from someone who sold his KKS MK2 for the exact reasons you were complaining about on that thread, it stalled and wasn't going anywhere and now it's on to the next shiny hw.

Anywho... You are better off ignoring things that trigger you, this is the internet, people will always disagree and this kind of thread doesn't lead to anything positive.

This discussion has been closed.