Out of ideas for getting a functioning system working.

Options
SAD
SAD Member Posts: 35 Member
edited April 11 in Kontakt

Hello,

I’ve been working with NI and these forums for the past month and I can’t seem to make any progress with being able to use kontakt for the past month or two. Kontakt is incredibly slow to load, and buggy. On top of all this, all my old projects aren’t useable since I upgraded to a new Mac Studio in February (when this started) (M2, 128 gigs of ram 14.4.1). I’ve gone through all the lists, a lot of recommendations, reset my computer without Time Machine, tried to reset and boot up in os13, and currently I’m waiting on some advanced team to get back to me, it’s been a few days, and I’ve got no idea when I’ll hear back.

maybe these guys will have a great, unexpected solution, but, again, it’s been 2 months of problems. I’d love some general advice on how to be able to write music again.

do I get a new computer and DAW?

is there an expert I can hire to fix this?

im exhausted.

Tagged:

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,937 mod
    Options

I’m waiting on some advanced team to get back to me

At least you have that and the will of N.I. to assist !

Hopefully you will get your issue(s) fixed relatively soon !

• DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 483 Pro
    Options

To be honest you don't have to be on this forum for long to see the trend of problems cropping up for users with the newer Macs and their newest operating systems. Not to say there aren't folks on Windows that don't have any problems but they're not as prevalent and persistent as folks with Macs.

I can only say I'm on Windows 10 on both my desktop and my laptop with all current versions of Native Access, Kontakt7, Komplete Kontrol 3.21 along with a brand new Kontrol S88 MK3 keyboard and an older Kontrol S49 keyboard all working perfectly with no problems at all using libraries from NI, 8DIO, Soundpaint, Spitfire and a few others using Ableton 11 standard. It was working before all the new generation of releases came out and it's still working now.