Kontakt 7 Crashing When Opening the Library Browser View in Existing FL Studio Projects

Options
JZ027
JZ027 Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

Since around mid-February, I've been have a ton of trouble with Kontakt 7 crashing as soon as the Library Browser View is opened and trying to load. This is within FL Studio using the plugin version of Kontakt. I can load Kontakt just fine into a blank project. Once I save the project and then open the Kontakt plugin again it crashes as it tries to display the Library Browser view. Note: Kontakt crashes, FL Studio does not. Also runs fine in standalone mode.

Also, in FL Studio, I have Kontakt set up to use the rack system with outputs going to the virtual MIDI channels.

I've been going back and forth with Tech Support for several weeks now, trying various things, and uploading screen shots and video captures. Things I've tried: Everything in the "Kontakt Crashes" support article. Booting into safe mode and running from there. Running FL Studio as admin. Uninstall/reinstall Kontakt. Probably a few other things I am not thinking of right now.

PC is i7-10700k, 32GB Ram, Win10 Pro. Native Instruments and FL Studio are installed on my C drive, which is a 2TB M2 SSD, with just under 1TB of free space. So I don't think specs are an issue at all here.

Has anyone else encountered this or have any suggestions?