Symphony Series Woodwind Keyswitches not working

Options
markbowenpiano
markbowenpiano Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited April 22 in Kontakt

Hi there,

I have Komplete 14 Collectors Edition and today was programming some strings using the excellent Symphony Series strings. All went absolutely fine there.

Then I came to try and use the Symphony Series Woodwind. Whilst the patches play fine I noticed that trying to switch the articulations won't work from the MIDI keyboard. They're set to the usual C-1 etc and I can see the keys pressing down when I use the Strings series but I have tried with the Woodwinds and if I press the corresponding key on my keyboard it doesn't light up the Kontakt keyboard OR change the articulations.

The only way I'm able to get the articulations to change in the Woodwind series is by clicking the little dots on the Kontakt Player which is far from ideal.

Just wondering if there's perhaps some issue with the Woodwinds maybe?

Seems odd that the Strings work absolutely fine and even though some of the keys (say when using a violins patch) don't have any samples on them then they still animate the Kontakt keyboard keys and so the articulation keyswitches at the bottom of the keyboard work but when doing the same with the Woodwinds the keys don't animate or change the articulations?

Has anyone any idea as to what might be causing this or is this an issue with the entire Woodwinds set maybe?

Many thanks,

Mark