FL studio drum routing

Options
Fort Frolic
Fort Frolic Member Posts: 5 Member

Hello fellow producers,

I'm absolutely desperate. I have postponed working on my project for more than 1.5 years now because I'm totally anxious about routing my drum... I'm not used to working with Komplete Kontrol, so I'm still learning. My DAW is FL studio and I also own a midi controller S49. I'd like to use Studio Drummer as my VST.

I have once followed these instructions using Kontakt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Wrbxp6ClQ&ab_channel=DoubleRStudio-HomeStudio- but even then I had problems. E.g. I wanted to put delay on the snare, and it also put it on the kick etc. Probably totally my mistake, but I simply can't let it work.

So my question, I really hope that there are others out there who own Komplete Kontrol + FL studio and can explain to me how I can put the different parts of the drum to my mixer, because I'm totally desperate you guys :( Thx so much!

Is there also a "flowfriendly" way to create a drum pattern? Because I used to create patterns for the different parts of the drum and it seemed so convoluted.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers