Komplete Kontrol vst3 v3.7.8 just won't in Cubase Artist 12 following updates

Options
rksj2005
rksj2005 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

First of all I am a very occasional user and so when I logged in to finally try and get some R&R of course I was presented with having to upgrade lots of stuff on both the Steinberg - Cubase side as well as the NI stuff through Native Access.

So upon loading my current recent project in Cubase I was most annoyed that any parts using Komplete Kontrol were silent - essentially midi data was stilll there and although the instruments appeared to be there - they don't appear to be able to access the libraries any more.

I have tested it out a bit in a new project in Cubase and essentially I can access the NI libraries using Kontakt 7 player thing but of course without KK you don't get the full integration with my S88 Mk2. When I try to switch over to Komplete Kontrol I can preview all the presets but when I try and load any I just get the attached error message in Cubase.

This error message is useless of course because the stand alone Komplete Kontrol application v3.2.1 works fine, and all libraries are up to date using Native Access. Also the plug in is clearly there in Cubase it just won't load the presets any more.

I would be so grateful if someone can advise how I can get my Komplete Kontrol functionality restored within my DAW and especially if it means I can pick up my projects a gain in Cubase and everything will load again as it should be.

Many thanks in advance,

Shane

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,601 admin
    Options

Hi @rksj2005 sorry to see there are issues with Komplete Kontrol. Have you tried resetting the database by any chance?

• rksj2005
    rksj2005 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Hey there thanks for coming back to me - I have just done that and rescanned everything and it’s fixed the issue.