so i bought Kontakt7

Options
kadachi66
kadachi66 Member Posts: 8 Newcomer

so i bought kontakt7 base from zZounds.com and when used the code the product serial named it as a Bundle which was strange but heres my actual question< as you see i have KONTAKT 7 crossgrade and none of the VST popped up on my end. can someone help me?

Tagged:

Answers

• kadachi66
    Options

ok im running into another issue. i downloaded everything that was in Kontakt7 and its telling me i dont own the base software???

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,327 mod
    edited March 14
    Options

Please be sure to be logged into the right account in both browser and in Native Access !

You should be able to see any serials connected with your account on the MY PRODUCTS, SERIALS, AND DOWNLOADS page , listed as either Not registered or as Registered Products. If the product list as registered then it ought to be available in Native Access , if it lists as not registered then it should be registered in Native Access. (bundles usually do not list as bundle name in Native Access but lists by the listing of the individual components added by the bundle in question !)

If the serial is listed as a Registered product on your account page and product does not show in Native Access then be sure to be using latest version of Native Access for your OS (unless you are using a legacy OS , Mac 10.15 and earlier / Win 7 downloads), else log out of NA and try the following Trouble shooter here : My Products Are Showing As DEMO in Native Access , especially '2. Your activation fails because of corrupted or missing activation tokens' and '3. You have corrupted XML files' (delete both NA XML and offending product XML) then restart computer and log in again to see if that helps.

• kadachi66
    Options

i did all this and still nothing. from what i see is that i got kontakt7 base but the website isn't registering the product nor crossgrade

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,327 mod
    Options

All I can think of then is that some how the system does not accept the cross grade !

And all I can suggests at this point is to contact Account and registration support and ask them for help or an explanation ! (you might have gotten the wrong product or product upgrade somehow !)

Please allow support up to a week to answer and if they do not respond within a week then politely update your ticket to let support know that you are still waiting for a response !

• kadachi66
    Options

Kontakt 7 Bundle Crossgrade it says its registered so tbh i have no idea. i already made a ticket this morning cause i was really hyped but i guess i can play the waiting game

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Options

@kadachi66 I see you're in touch with our support. Hopefully they can help resolving your issue.