komplete kontrol M32,How to semitone transpose

小乌龟
小乌龟 Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Komplete Kontrol
How to change the semitone relationship during hardware input instead of in komplete kontrol software.I am using FL STUDIO

Answers

• 小乌龟
    I hope to add a semitone transfer function in komplete kontrol
  • 小乌龟
    Hello, could you add a semitone transfer feature to komplete kontrol? I am a fl studio user, and when using or not using komplete kontro, his CC control can give me different ideas, making it very convenient and meeting different needs in different situations. Unfortunately, the komplete kontro M32 does not have the semitone transfer feature, so I cannot express other modes only in the C key during timely performance, Especially when using a synthesizer to create sound, there is no timely feedback.there are indeed many methods in fl studio to make midi transfer, but the pitch heard has a transfer, while the piano window MIDI does not change with the pitch. It is difficult to manage in batch MIDI windows, and the function of semitone transfer is indeed needed
  • JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,891 Expert
    edited February 16

Have you tried selecting a Scale feature and simply changing the root note to adjust semitone? Note that will only work tho when connected to an instance of KK and not globally in MIDI. Not sure you will ever see a semitone shift in the keyboard since for most people, shifting semitone on the keyboard is useless, you kind of expect a C note to be a C note.

Best alternative solution is simply to load a MIDI effect in your track, I would assume FL has something like that available.

• 小乌龟
    Sir, thank you very much for your answer. The function FL you mentioned does exist, and I have also tried it. I am an electronic producer and have many different layers of harmonies. Every time I debug, I need to change the scale on the instrument sampling window, which is very cumbersome. This greatly reduces my thinking process of arrangement and color design. FL has several simple ways to change the half pitch, such as adding a VST with a modular approach in front of the instrument to achieve it. Also, the method of changing the root tone on the instrument sampling window that you mentioned is also effective.because I have seen this method of VST change in both my DAW and other DAWs, I am asking NI if it is possible to add this feature to the Komplete Kontrol software. This way, the input front-end can be transformed, just like the global can be changed at any time.M32 is actually not compatible with FL, but because I like it FL musicians have also implemented various functions through FL scripts
This discussion has been closed.