Every one of my contents in komplete kontrol fails

Options
remiserogilmour
remiserogilmour Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
I am relatively new to the NI world as I just got my komplete kontrol s61 mk2 almost a year ago. So far I have been very happy with the performance of kontrol and it has become my standard software to control all my virtual instruments from NI, Arturia and others.
Since yesterday KK suddenly started to malfunction. Half of my virtual instruments don't load when I open them directly in KK, whether they are from Artia or NI, and many others load halfway, not letting me preview them and when I play them they are missing notes or sound extremely low in volume. I tried to install it again without success. My entire library is installed on an external SSD, which on review seems to contain all the same information as always. In Native access everything indicates that it is installed correctly and when using for example the instruments directly in Kontakt or in Arturia standalone they work without any problem. What could be the problem? Does anyone have experience with this type of error? Thanks!

Answers