How to install Masive X and its expansion correctly?

Options
ALVEM
ALVEM Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited January 15 in Massive X & Synths

Could someone guide me on installing Massive X Expansion Factory Content Please I tried to install it by reading the forums but was unsuccessful. It would be very helpful if the folks at native instrument made tutorials on how to install the plugins and their respective extensions. Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,227 mod
    Options

How far have you got doing the install so far? You should install Massive X using Native Access - download here Native Access 2 (native-instruments.com). What Expansion Factory Content are you referring to exactly?

-- Mike

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Options

Do you mean the Massive X factory library? Then, like any other product it needs to be installed in Native Access.

• ALVEM
    Options

I also installed Battery Facttory 4 and the same thing happens, the download is hosted in this folder: C:/Users/PublicDownloads and when I run the installation, it appears as a second disk, but when I open the plugin in the DAW the presets and the factory content do not appear.

Native access can't complete the installation so it appears as if the content is still being installed 

I did it yesterday but in Native Access it doesn't quite install:

now I'll try it with Massive x again:

• ALVEM
    Options

Cannot be installed due to failure with Batteryry 4

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you have issues with installing, get in touch with my colleagues here: https://bit.ly/NI_support_NA

• Milbilrecords
    Milbilrecords Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited January 22
    Options

Massive X not installing, it just disapeared from my DAW. I went to install it again & nothing, HELP!

TIA