Session Horns Pro Audio Problems and Glitches

Options
Bernard Hankins
Bernard Hankins Member Posts: 20 Member

Anyone else experienced Session Horns Pro instance affecting other Horns Pro instances?

In several projects, I turn off delay, reverb or move volume or other effects and ALL session Horns start glitching and changing. Right now, just tried to turn off delay and a loud static sound just plays through the entire project. I have to reload to try to get them acting normal again. I end up just having to avoid adjusting anything that is Horns.

Specs:

ASUS A17/Windows 11

32 GB Ram

8 Core Processor

Maschine and FL Studio

Kontakt 6

Tagged:

Answers

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,939 Guru
    Options

Try refreshing the Kontakt tab by clicking on the '!' button.

Let me know if it works.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,778 mod
    Options

@Bernard Hankins Is this happening when MIDI notes are playing (either form the keyboard or from a MIDI clip) while changing presets/articulations or does it happen all the time on playback, without touching anything?

• Bernard Hankins
    Bernard Hankins Member Posts: 20 Member
    Options

@Milos I did hit the kill switch. That does not seem to fix the issue.

@Jeremy_NI This is happening from MIDI clips sending information. This has happened in both FL Studio and Maschine. I HAd two solo trumpets and 1 Performance instrument all in one Kontakt instance. Somehow It seems the Performance instrument somehow impacts the other two. It happens when I change the settings. I turn off delay on the Global EFX tab and that makes both solo trumpets just stop playing audio until I turn it back on, or turning down the volume knob on the right for the trumpet causes random panning. I will do a screen capture an upload since that will probably be easier to see.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,778 mod
    Options

@Bernard Hankins Now that you mention FL Studio, I'm wondering if this could be the same kind of bug than this one: Kontakt 7 crashes in FlStudio21 Please Help!