Komplete Kontrol wastes CPU resources and causes crashes in conjunction with Kontakt 7

Options
PRIFUSO
PRIFUSO Member Posts: 8 Member

Hi,

my experiences with komplete kontrol driving me creasy and I stoppt using it at all.

1.) The reason is that in komplete kontrol loaded Kontakt 7 sounds uses CPU ressources multible times more then if I loud the same in an own Kontakt 7 instance instead over komplete kontrol instance in my DAW (Cubase 12 Pro).

2.) And with some libraries (e.g. Berline Orchestra Inspire 2) I get an even worse experience. If I load the sound the first time everything works and I can play with, but if I try to change the Sound (double click on the sound list) then Komplete Kontrol crashes my DAW. If I try the same case in Komplete Kontrol stand alone without DAW, the Komplete Kontrol crashes. If I try the same case in Kontact 7 stand alone, the everything works fine without crases.

3.) Sound I've been using over Komplete Kontrol in my DAW often the plugin settings have disappeared or are worse so that I have to load the sound angain to heal it.

This buggy behavior makes me sick, because it stealts time for analysis and breaks the efficient workflow.

My System:

CPU: 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K  3.00 GHz

RAM: 128 GB (Kingston FURY Beast black XMP DDR5 128GB 5600MT/s CL40 DIMM (Kit with 4 modules) - KF556C40BBK4-128)

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti 12GB (driver version 546.33)

Sound: Steinberg UR44C

MIDI Keyboard: Komplete Kontrol S49 MKII

Do enybody have an idea about the buggy Komplete Kontrol?

Comments