Just to make sure - No compatibility yet Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 & Sonoma

congaboy
congaboy Member Posts: 3 Member
edited December 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Hi All - yes, I have the Compatibility page bookmarked https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014900358 I check it everyday, and launch Native Access everyday to see if there's an update. As of now, I just installed 3.1.0 which just dropped, hoping that was the fix, but no.

I've been dead in the water (well, floating) with my S61 not being recognized by Komplete Kontrol on Sonoma. Maschine MK2 works flawlessly, even though it's no "officially" compatible yet. For the time being, I'm opening all instruments in Maschine, so I can use all of the auto mapping. Aside from that, it's just a cool looking general midi controller.

I definitely get the alert when launching Logic X that the "Plug-in for device Komplete Kontrol S-Series is missing, and there's a support article regarding trashing pref's that's supposed to fix it, but if KK can't see it...The lovely response from NI would be, "Yes, we're aware of that and we're working on it. Sit tight, and it will be there soon" :-)

Does anyone have an S controller (MK2) on Sonoma that has it working?

Thanks, and happy holidays

☃️

Stuart

Comments