How do I fix this UJAM stuck on Komplete Kontrol's scanning issue?

Pat Erns
Pat Erns Member Posts: 17 Member
edited December 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Hello,

Komplete Kontrol standalone is getting stuck on my UJAM products which prevents me from rescanning my plugins. If I open KK within my DAW (Ableton LIVE) It shows everything correctly in the browser but I am not able to load any libraries whatsoever. However if I open Kontakt 7 I am able to use all libraries except for the UJAM plugins... This means it's a problem with Komplete Kontrol. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Answers

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,855 Pro

Which OS are you using?

• Kymeia
    Kymeia Member Posts: 3,488 Expert

‘However if I open Kontakt 7 I am able to use all libraries except for the UJAM plugins... This means it's a problem with Komplete Kontrol.’

Kontakt doesn’t load plugins so I wouldn’t expect it to be able to load UJAM plugins. It might be worth contacting UJAM too if their plugins are not loading properly in Komplete Kontrol

• Matthew_NI
    Matthew_NI Product Team Posts: 684 mod

I would suggest installing the latest versions of everything, and then performing a plug-in rescan via the Komplete Kontrol standalone application

• Matthew_NI
    Matthew_NI Product Team Posts: 684 mod

If that does not resolve the issue - I would suggest getting in touch with support