How do i save my instrument?

Options
Natanmart00
Natanmart00 Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

I just finished my own instrument and I know how to save the patch and samples but i don't know how to protect all the resources of my instrument and do a library to install with a wallpaper and all that stuff

Best Answer

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,928 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Options

Open Kontakt, then File, then Options, then Loading, and then just make sure you have this checked.

It is basically a 'enable Save As feature' thing for Kontakt.

When you finish editing the instrument's settings, click the x button on the top right corner of the instrument, it will ask you to save changes to the instrument.

But if you want to save it and make a new instrument out of it while maintaining the original, just change the name before saving the instrument by click on the name of the instrument.

Answers

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,928 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Options

Open Kontakt, then File, then Options, then Loading, and then just make sure you have this checked.

It is basically a 'enable Save As feature' thing for Kontakt.

When you finish editing the instrument's settings, click the x button on the top right corner of the instrument, it will ask you to save changes to the instrument.

But if you want to save it and make a new instrument out of it while maintaining the original, just change the name before saving the instrument by click on the name of the instrument.